Club Envidious Code of Conduct and Policies
Phone / Device Policies
We take our and your privacy very seriously.
No cell phones, cameras or recording devices of any kind are allowed in the lounge, bar, dressing/bathrooms, main dungeon play area, including any type of smart phone, ipad or tablets. Club Envidious staff will label and store your devices securely in the lobby registration area.
Use of cell phones will be kept to the lobby or the outside of the building. For those of you who are required to carry a cell phone or pager with you, you will be asked to set the device to vibrate only, and are required to move to the lobby or exterior of the building to answer or return your calls and/or pages.
Anyone caught taking "unauthorized" pictures will have their device confiscated, and will be removed from the building.
Anyone found to have transmitted or used an "unauthorized" image taken at Club Envidious will have their membership revoked and will be prosecuted to fullest extent of the law.
Pictures may be taken at Club Envidious by the Proprietors, Manager on Duty, Dungeon Monitors or other authorized staff if the time and circumstances warrant it.
Member / Prospective Member Policies
All prospective members (and members) will be subject to a background check at Club Envidious' discretion.
All prospective members must pass a psychiatric evaluation provided by Club Envidious. A member may be re-evaluated if deemed necessary by authorized Club Envidious staff.
All prospective members (and members) must provide medical proof they are free from STD's/STI's every six months. This is for your and your play partner's safety, no exceptions.
All prospective members, members, guests and attendees are required to sign a Non-disclosure Agreement (NDA). The NDA is renewed yearly, no exceptions.
All members, prospective members, guests and attendees must complete and sign a Hold-Harmless Agreement (HHA) prior to entering Club Envidious for the first time. The HHA is renewed yearly, no exceptions.
Dungeon/Play Space Policies
Club Envidious supports the Safe, Sane and Consensual (SSC) philosophy in regards to BDSM play. Anyone who chooses to participate in activities at Club Envidious recognizes that there are risks when taking part in scenes. Each member must evaluate their own risk level. Ask questions of the Dungeon Monitors, the Manager on Duty or other authorized Club Envidious staff.
It is each member's responsibility to honestly evaluate their own tolerance for risk with their play partner.
Members are expected to follow all Club Envidious codes of conduct and policies. Club Envidous reserves the right to remove any person who violates said codes or conduct and/or policies.
1) If you are not participating in a scene, please stay far enough from the participants so the scenes in progress are not interruped or interfered with. The couches located throughout the dungeon are mainly intended for aftercare. Do not move chairs into a scene area to sit and observe. Give scene participants plenty of space and do not intrude.
2) If you don't want to play or interact with someone, tell them "No Thank You" clearly. Be polite but firm. Be gracious in your acceptance of the "No." Do not take rejection personally. Do not touch, grope, feel or rub anyone without their express permission. No exceptions.
3) Do not intrude on a scene unless you are specifically invited to by the participants. Do not touch anyone or anyone's gear without their express permission. We want all Club Envidious members to enjoy their time together and not feel rushed, hurried or intruded upon.
4) Watching a scene from a respectful distance is permitted. Please keep all conversation, laughter or comments to a minimum. While a scene is in progress be courteous and do not make participants feel uncomfortable or interrupted in any way.
5) You may not touch, borrow, use, move or handle anyone's toy bag, toys, gear, equipment or property of any kind without their express permission.
6) You can not reserve a piece of furniture or equipment for future use. Be considerate of others. Do not use other pieces of equipment for your toys. You can use the toy racks that are located on the walls of the club or a table to lay out your toys.
7) Help keep the club furniture clean. Members who sit on a piece of furniture with their genitals exposed in any way must bring a towel or wrap from home to sit on. The towel should be between you and whatever furniture you may be sitting on. If you are sitting on vinyl upholstered or wooden dungeon furniture during a scene, you will need to sanitize it when finished.
8) If you move a piece of furniture or equipment, please move it back to it's original position when you are finished with your scene. Cleaning supplies are available throughout the dungeon. Please clean up and sanitize all equipment and furniture after your scene. Leave all equipment free of sweat, bodily fluids, wax, lubricants, etc. Bring bodily fluid contamination to the attention of the Manager On Duty or a Dungeon Monitor. If you do a wax or other messy scene, you must bring and use a tarp or drop cloth.
9) Please use common sense when deciding on the kind of scene you would like to participate in or observe. Rainbow Play, Scatplay or Gunplay are not allowed at Club Envidious. Firearms of any kind (even fake) are not allowed on the premises. The club safewords are Red for stop, Yellow for caution or to slow down and Green for good or continue. If you prefer different safewords, inform the Manager on Duty or a Dungeon Monitor. All play MUST stop when the the word "SAFEWORD" is used.
10) Only experienced players should attempt suspension play on the dungeon provided frames.
11) Safe sex is always recommended. We are all adults and should understand the degree of safety required for safe play. If you will be interacting sexually with someone new, then you must have a discussion with them about safe sex, and agree on what that means for each of you. A wide variety of safe sex supplies are available free of charge courtesy of Impulse (a member of the Envy Entertainment family of businesses). For everyone's protection, please use the rubber gloves, condoms and cleaning supplies located throughout the dungeon.
12) The Manager On Duty (MOD) and Dungeon Monitors (DM) must be obeyed at ALL times. If someone is violating or breaching codes of conduct or policies in any way, please notify the MOD or DM on duty. The MOD and DMs have the authority to remove anyone in violation or breach from the premises for the night.
13) Food and drinks (with the exception of water and chocolates that are located near the couches for aftercare) may not be brought into the dungeon.
14) Please be considerate of those around you with sensitivities or allergies and keep the use of scents, perfumes and colognes to a minimum.
15) Club Envidious membership is open to everyone regardless of gender, orientation, play style, race or religion.
Many types of people attend our club and events from many different communities within our alternative and sex-positive culture. Please leave your intolerances at the door.
If seeing a particular type of scene makes you uncomfortable, or if there is someone whom you have personal issues with (such as an ex or soon to be ex), it is imperative that you remove yourself from the situation immediately.
Homophobic, heterophobic, biphobic, gender-phobic, leather-phobic, sex-phobic, or other biased remarks and attitudes, as well as relationship drama, will not be tolerated in any way, from any one. No exceptions.
16) In case there is a medical emergency, or public safety personnel must be called, the Club Envidious' Blue Flashing Safety Lights will be turned on. Please end play and get fully clothed immediately.
General / Administrative Policies
No alcohol, illegal drugs, or illegal substances of any kind may be brought on the premises. Anyone who is in possession or noticeably affected by either alcohol or drugs will be denied admittance or asked to leave by the Manager on Duty or Dungeon Monitors.
Smoking is prohibited inside Club Envidious. If you wish to smoke, you must be a minimum of 20 feet from the front door of the building. You must be dressed street legal and appropriately (no fetish wear) when outside. If you are caught smoking anywhere inside the building your membership will be revoked and you will be asked to leave.
You must present a state picture ID and club membership card upon arriving at Club Envidious every time. There are NO exceptions to this rule, so don't forget your ID and membership card!
Only authorized Club Envidious staff and those personally invited are allowed in the club or main offices.
You must be dressed in appropriate street wear whenever entering or leaving the building. We do not allow hoods, leashed/cuffed people or visible/obvious fetish wear to be worn when entering or exiting the building or in the parking lot.
Prostitution, solicitation and negotiation of compensation for sexual services will not be tolerated in any way by anyone.
To accommodate the various schedules of our members, Club Envidious is open 7 days a week. Hours of operation are Monday - Thursday & Sunday 5pm - 12am, Friday & Saturday 5pm - 2am. The last scene must end 15 minutes prior to close so everyone is prepared to leave by closing time. If you need to call a cab or Uber please do so 30 minutes prior to closing time.
Club rentals are available.
Club Envidious is a member of the Envy Entertainment family of companies.
Club Envidious is fictional and is the sole creation of Dania Voss’ imagination.
Club Envidious is fictional and is the sole creation of Dania Voss’ imagination.