Wishing all of you a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year!
Merry Christmas! Wishing you all a happy and healthy holiday season.
Get ready for 2016 - it's time to reflect on 2015 and prepare for 2016 - once your holiday shopping is finished and all the parties have been attended, answer the questions below and make 2016 an amazing year.
I have this list in an MS Word document, just email me at DaniaVoss@gmail.com if you would like a copy of the document.
1. What were the most valuable lessons learned in 2015?
2. How will you apply those lessons in 2016?
3. If you could go back to the beginning of 2015 and give yourself one piece of advice, what would it be?
4. How will you apply that advice in 2016?
5. Who are the people who had the greatest impact on your life in 2015?
6. Who are the people you had the greatest impact on in 2015?
7. Who are the people you intend to have a powerful positive impact on in 2016?
8. Who will you ask for support from in 2016?
9. What was your greatest experience in 2015?
10. What would you like your greatest experience in 2016 to be?
11. What unexpected gifts or blessings did you receive in 2015?
12. Where did you push your comfort zone in 2015?
13. Where will you push your comfort zone in 2016?
14. Top 3 achievements in 2015?
15. If you were to start a quest and change the world in some way in 2016, what would that look like?
16. What’s one of your greatest strengths and how will you use it in 2016?
17. What’s one of your most challenging weaknesses and how will you get help overcoming it in 2016?
18. Top 3 goals for 2016?
19. For each of your 2016 goals, what benchmark would you like to reach in the next month?
20. What structures will you put into place in 2016 to make sure you follow through on your plans and reach your benchmarks?